You are viewing the article What is OxygenOS? What features stand out? at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
OxygenOS is a customized operating system based on stock Android running on OnePlus smartphones, combined with many other useful features. Learn about this interface with lassho.edu.vn below!
What is OxygenOS?
OxygenOS is a customized version of the Android operating system (OS) developed by smartphone maker OnePlus for overseas markets. Another version of the OS designed specifically for the Chinese market is called HydrogenOS .
This is considered one of the best operating systems on smartphones today.
Unlike other operating systems, OxygenOS keeps everything in a simple OS that closely resembles the stock Android OS and adds a few features to enhance the experience and increase performance .
Outstanding Features of OxygenOS
– Locker application helps secure personal data from prying eyes. Use a PIN or fingerprint scan to open an app. This feature is applicable to all apps.
– To install this feature, go to Settings > Utilities > App locker and enter your PIN > select Add apps to install security for the apps you want. In addition, this feature also allows to hide notifications received from locked applications.
– OxygenOS interface supports gesture navigation when the screen is on / off to help speed up operations, will replace the traditional three-button navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, giving the interface a cleaner appearance. .
– When activated , swipe up from the bottom edge center will return to the home screen , swipe from the bottom right edge to go back and swipe from the bottom edge center and long press will open the multi-tasking window.
– Another new feature on OnePlus 6T is to launch Google Assistant by holding down the power button for about half a second . Allows you to draw the letter O, V, S, M, W on the screen to open an optional application, be it a flashlight, a camera or any other application you want to access quickly
– As a home screen tool , shows the current weather, allows creating notes and provides quick access to contacts and applications.
– In addition, the integrated Dashboard feature displays the remaining capacity and percentage of the phone’s battery or mobile data capacity after a certain billing cycle.
– This feature is accessed by swiping from the right side of the home screen . If you don’t need it, you can turn it off by long-pressing an empty space on the main screen, then select Home Settings > Turn off Shelf .
Gaming mode, Fnatic mode and Smart Boost
– Game mode is designed to eliminate any distractions while you are gaming, allowing all notifications to be turned off except for alarms and when receiving calls.
– To install game mode go to Settings > Utilities > Gaming mode . Here will display a list of options such as block buttons, block notifications. Then, continue to select the applications that will enable the gaming mode.
– On OnePlus 7 Pro , there is a more intensive gaming mode called Fnatic mode . This mode will block all notifications (except alarms) and stop all unnecessary background applications, adjusting CPU/GPU to focus on the game.
– The Smart Boost feature will improve the game launch speed , which can be increased from 5 to 20% depending on the application.
– Zen mode is inspired by gaming mode and Fnatic mode , when applied to daily life when it forces the user to put down the phone .
– When activating Zen mode, the phone will be locked , you can not do anything with the phone for 20 minutes , except take pictures or make an emergency call.
– This mode helps to focus more on real life because once activated you can’t do anything to go back. Zen Mode is available on OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 6 and 6T .
– OnePlus may further improve this feature in the future, allowing customization of the amount of time the mode is active.
– This feature is aimed at users with multiple social network accounts , instead of having to constantly log out and log in to another account, they can create a secondary version to use both accounts at the same time.
– To install parallel apps, go to Settings > Apps > Parallel Apps to see all supported apps and select the app you want and the parallel app will be created and located in the app drawer.
– Apps this feature support include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Quora and many more.
Version 1.0 is based on Android 5.0.1 and was only released for the OnePlus One via a ZIP file provided through the OnePlus website.
Versions 2.0 to 2.2.1 are based on Android 5.1.1 and are pre-installed on OnePlus 2 and OnePlus X. The OnePlus One received version 2.1.4 via a ZIP installation file via the Oneplus website.
On August 4, 2016, OnePlus X started receiving version 2.2.2 of OxygenOS.
Version 3.0.2 based on Android 6.0.1 was released for OnePlus 2.
Version 3.2.1 based on Android 6.0.1 was released for OnePlus 3.
On 25/07/2016, version 3.2.2 was released. On 12/08/2016, version 3.2.4 was released and is currently the latest release.
On August 24, 2016, beta 3.5 was released, becoming the first and latest community build.
Up to the present time (March 3, 2020), the latest version of OxygenOS, OxygenOS 10, is equipped on OnePlus smartphones such as OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro, …
Hope the above sharing will help you make it at home in the easiest way!
Thank you for reading this post What is OxygenOS? What features stand out? at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.