You are viewing the article What is hot water washing on a washing machine? Does hot water washing mode damage the machine? at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The hot water washing program on the washing machine helps to kill bacteria and protect the skin health for the user better. So what is hot water washing on a washing machine? Let’s find out more with lassho.edu.vn in this article.
What is hot water washing on a washing machine?
Washing machine hot water is a washing program that boils water before performing a soak and wash cycle.
The temperature of the water fluctuates between 30 – 95°C depending on the characteristics of each fabric, thereby helping to better remove stubborn stains, kill bacteria and remove allergens from clothes.
Previously, the hot water washing program was only applied on front-loading washing machines from big brands such as Panasonic, Samsung, LG,… and Toshiba. However, now this washing program has appeared on both top-loading washing machines, convenient for users to choose.
Note about the temperature when using the hot water mode on the washing machine
In fact, depending on each fabric, we will customize the washing hot water temperature accordingly, like:
- Temperature from 30 – 40°C : Helps you to comfortably wash clothes that are easy to fade, tear easily, delicate fabrics, made from wool or synthetic fibers, without fear of damaging the material. .
- Temperature 40°C : Suitable for washing most fabrics made from fleece, cotton, bed sheets, etc. and blankets.
- Temperature from 40 – 60°C : Suitable for washing synthetic fabrics, underwear, towels, mattresses, etc.
- Temperature 60°C : Suitable for washing clothes made of linen, cotton or colorfast fabrics.
- Temperature from 60 – 95°C : Suitable for washing clothes or children’s items and clothes made of durable fabrics.
Uses of hot water washing mode
Thanks to the hot water temperature, this washing mode brings many benefits to users such as:
- Enhanced washing efficiency, helping to remove stubborn stains (such as grease and sauce stains) optimally.
- Effectively kill bacteria, remove mold and allergens on clothes, thereby better protecting skin health for the wearer.
- Helps to dissolve detergent quickly, minimizes detergent residue on clothes after washing and improves optimal washing efficiency.
- Hot water washing mode is suitable for people with sensitive skin such as children and pregnant women.
Using hot water washing mode will make the washing machine damage quickly?
The use of hot water washing mode will not damage the washing machine, which many people worry about.
In fact, manufacturers have carefully researched and designed the washing tub with stainless steel material, which is able to avoid rust and good heat resistance during use, including the use of high-quality washing machines. hot water washing.
It can be said that with this material, the drum will minimize abrasion or chemical reactions with detergents and hot water temperature, helping users feel more secure about the durability of the washing machine. when using.
And yet, the use of hot water washing mode also facilitates the washing tub to remove dirt and bacteria stains, helping to prolong the durability of the drum as well as the washing machine better.
Some points to note when washing hot water
Note when washing woolen clothes
If you wash woolen clothes incorrectly, they can easily stretch. Therefore, when using the washing machine, you can choose a wool wash or a gentle wash with a hot water temperature of about 30°C .
In addition, for woolen items that have been used for a long time (usually tend to stretch compared to when you first bought them), you can soak them in warm water about 70 – 80°C for about 2 hours. After that, you can use the gentle washing mode on the washing machine.
Note when washing silk clothes
For silks, you should choose the gentlest wash and use hot water at 30°C . Then, you use a large towel to roll the silk inside, helping to remove excess water. In addition, when drying silk, you should choose a dry, warm area and avoid direct sunlight because it is easy to discolor the fabric.
- Avoid putting too many clothes in the machine when washing with hot water.
- It is advisable to check the fabric of the clothes to choose the right hot water temperature.
- Avoid washing clothes that easily fade in hot water.
- The water temperature should be selected according to the characteristics of each fabric.
Hopefully the above sharing has helped you better understand what hot water washing on a washing machine is as well as answering the question of whether hot water washing will make the machine fail quickly!
Thank you for reading this post What is hot water washing on a washing machine? Does hot water washing mode damage the machine? at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.