You are viewing the article What is copper and aluminum air conditioners? Which type is better? at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Using air conditioners for a long time, but you still do not know the difference between copper and aluminum air conditioners and which is better. Let’s find out with lassho.edu.vn right through the following article!
Copper coil air conditioner
What is copper chiller?
Copper air conditioners are air conditioners with copper gas pipes and round pipes.
Thanks to the material of the gas pipe made of copper, the air conditioner will have high cooling efficiency and can be used in harsh conditions such as rain and sun, humid places, near the sea, …
Advantages of copper air conditioners
- Because the material is made of copper, it has good heat conductivity and supports rapid cooling.
- Highly durable and can be used in most environmental conditions including those with extreme weather.
Disadvantages of copper air conditioners
- The copper heatsink is quite heavy, making it difficult to transport and install.
- Having a poor heat dissipation coefficient should reduce the cooling efficiency of the air conditioning system.
- Because copper is a relatively expensive material, copper air conditioners are quite expensive.
Air conditioner aluminum unit
What is aluminum air conditioner?
Aluminum air conditioners are air conditioners with aluminum gas pipes and flat tubes.
Because the material of the gas pipe is made of aluminum, the aluminum air conditioner is relatively cheap compared to the copper air conditioner. This type of machine is not suitable for use in areas near the sea, in humid places because it is easily oxidized and affects the durability of the product.
Advantages of aluminum air conditioners
- Having a large heat dissipation coefficient helps to increase the cooling efficiency of the air conditioning system.
- The cost is cheaper than the copper air conditioner because the aluminum processing process is less time consuming and the raw material and production costs are also lower.
- Environmentally friendly because aluminum can be recycled into other items and there is less waste material in production.
Disadvantages of aluminum air conditioners
Aluminum air conditioners have poor thermal conductivity, making the air conditioner cool for a relatively long time and consume more power during use.
Compare copper and aluminum air conditioners
|Copper coil air conditioner
|Air conditioner aluminum unit
|Heat conductivity coefficient
|Heat release coefficient
Some air conditioners use copper and aluminum coils
- Air conditioners with 100% products using copper radiators: Panasonic, LG, Funiki, Casper, Nagakawa.
- Daikin air conditioners: There are models using copper coils, there are models using aluminum coils
- Samsung air conditioners: 1-way wall-mounted air conditioners use copper coils, 2-way wall-mounted air conditioners use aluminum frames. Samsung commercial air conditioners are 100% copper products.
Choosing an air conditioner with a copper or aluminum radiator?
From the advantages and disadvantages of copper and aluminum air conditioners. You should choose air conditioners that combine both advantages of the two types of air conditioners above, which are air conditioners with copper gas pipes – aluminum radiator fins .
This will be the perfect choice, both giving the air conditioner the ability to cool quickly and increasing the cooling efficiency of the system.
Above is an article to help you better understand about copper and aluminum air conditioners. Hope this article helps you, if you have any questions, please comment below!
Thank you for reading this post What is copper and aluminum air conditioners? Which type is better? at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.