You are viewing the article What is a robot vacuum cleaner? Should I buy a robot vacuum cleaner? at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Robot vacuum cleaner is a smart home appliance that is preferred by housewives because it makes cleaning and house cleaning more convenient and time-saving. To answer the question of whether to buy a robot vacuum cleaner, please refer to this article!
Learn about robot vacuum cleaners
What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
Robot vacuum cleaners are designed and pre-programmed with automatic house cleaning functions such as vacuuming, mopping or a combination of both without too much human intervention.
The robot works on flat surfaces such as floors and obstacles with a height of about 1.2 – 2cm . In addition, the device can also replace handheld vacuum cleaners and suck up small dust, remove skin irritants, kill bacteria, …
Eufy Robovac G10 Hybrid – T2150 Black robot vacuum cleaner helps you clean dirt on the floor without interfering with the cleaning process too much
Structure and working principle
Building a robot vacuum cleaner
Most robot vacuums on the market have a circular design, which is easy to move into every corner. Each brand will produce different products, but basically the robot vacuum cleaner is composed of the following main parts:
- Robot case : Depending on the company, it will be equipped with different outer shell materials with trendy, luxurious and modern colors and designs.
- Internal microchip structure : Integrating advanced technology programming to help the robot move and work flexibly as desired.
- Wheel part : The design located inside the bottom of the robot helps the robot vacuum to move, each robot is suitable for at least two wheels.
- Garbage box (dust box) : Depending on each product, the dust box is equipped with different capacity, which is used to store dirt and garbage.
- Broom : Sweep dust or dirt into the container in accordance with the manufacturer’s programming or user adjustment mode.
- Positioning Laser System : Support the robot to recognize its working position.
Lydsto G1 vacuum cleaner robot has a wall sensor, making it smart to operate, easily avoiding all obstacles
Working principle of robot vacuum cleaner
The robot vacuum works by using a suction motor in combination with a brush to clean surfaces on the roads that the robot moves through. As a result, the space in the room is more clean, dust-free and safe for health.
The product operates according to the following procedure:
- Step 1 : When started with the laser scanning feature, the robot vacuum cleaner will scan the entire room space to set up a vacuum map for the room.
- Step 2 : After determining the working route, the robot will automatically suggest the most effective ways to vacuum each area by adjusting the suction force.
- Step 3 : During operation, the brush system on both sides will sweep, suck up dirt near the robot’s air inlet and keep the storage compartment. This process takes place continuously from the time the robot is started to the end.
In addition, the robot vacuum cleaner automatically adjusts to the appropriate direction when encountering obstacles and automatically returns to the charging socket when the battery runs out.
Robot vacuum cleaner works by using a suction motor combined with a brush
Advantages and disadvantages of robot vacuum cleaners
- Vacuum clean a variety of waste : Dirt, fur, hair on many materials of wooden floors, tile floors, stone floors, carpet floors, …
- Equipped with a variety of modes and utilities : Automatic working timer, cleaning the edge of the wall, moving and cleaning in a zigzag, spiral, …
- Remote control via phone application: With a smartphone, you can monitor and control the robot to work easily.
- Safe, keep the air fresh : The machine uses HEPA filter, germicidal UV lamp to effectively vacuum dust, safe for health. At the same time, when the dust box is full, the robot will notify to promptly empty the trash to make the machine run smoother.
- Robot has high durability : Thanks to the sensor on the front and bottom of the robot body, it helps to better limit collisions and prevent falling stairs.
- Quiet operation : The robot noise is low, only about 40 – 60dB (equivalent to normal talking) without disturbing people when the device is in operation.
Uwant U200 robot vacuum cleaner can automatically return to the charging station when the battery is almost empty
- Not yet equipped with the feature of going up/down stairs, so when cleaning houses with attics and floors, users need to support the robot to move.
- The dust container is smaller than conventional vacuum cleaners, with a capacity of 200 – 600ml .
- Only overpass can contain obstacles with a height of about 1.2 – 2cm .
Some models of robot vacuum cleaners are difficult to overcome obstacles that are too high
Some outstanding technologies on robot vacuum cleaners
On the market today, there are many types of robot vacuum cleaners with different technological utilities. Some outstanding technologies on robot vacuum cleaners are:
- Filter out dirt with HEPA filter : Helps remove tiny dust particles and allergens on the floor and in the air, helping to protect the health of your family.
- Anti-collision and drop sensors : Support to detect household items, walls, stairs and automatically avoid obstacles on the way, ensuring machine durability.
- Overcome obstacles with Climb ForceDrive: Allows the unit to climb over ledges, carpets or obstacles up to 20mm above the floor and increases the effective cleaning range.
- Smart voice technology : Allows to announce activities in progress or broadcast notifications that require attention from the user.
Shimono RS38B vacuum cleaner robot is equipped with an intelligent anti-fall sensor that automatically changes direction when it encounters an abnormality
Should I buy a robot vacuum cleaner?
Fast cleaning, save cleaning time
Robot vacuum cleaner has the ability to clean quickly , minimizing cleaning time for women, women will have more time to take care of their families. In addition, the product also helps clean the floor with the convenient suction and mopping feature.
Kangaroo KGRB01 White vacuum cleaner robot is equipped with a HEPA filter to effectively filter dust, providing an airy space for users.
Strong suction, smooth operation, no noise
The machine is equipped with a powerful suction of about 1800 – 2500Pa , especially other high-end robot vacuum cleaners operate from 3000 – 4200Pa , cleaning every corner of your house.
Many robot vacuums today are equipped with NIDEC brushless motors that operate reliably and smoothly, so it doesn’t affect your family’s activities much.
Samsung VR05R5050WK/SV vacuum cleaner robot has a powerful suction power, helping to quickly vacuum the floor
Equipped with many smart and safe gadgets
The smart robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with a variety of utilities to help users use it conveniently, safely and easily such as:
- Disinfection with UV rays : Keep the house space ventilated, clean, prevent pollution and protect your health, suitable for families with young children or people with allergies.
- Memorize the cleaning area: The device can remember the area that has not been cleaned or has been cleaned to avoid the time-consuming situation of wiping it again and again.
- LDS sensor, LiDAS : This technology acts as a guide, assisting in navigation, helping the robot avoid collisions with surrounding objects.
Midea M6 vacuum cleaner robot is integrated with many smart utilities, convenient for users to use
Save space and time doing housework
Users only need to control via phone, voice command or use a remote control to adjust the working mode of the machine. The robot also saves optimal space thanks to its slim and light design , suitable for families with limited space.
Even hard-to-clean places such as under tables, under sofas, beds, cabinets, robot vacuums can reach and clean effectively. In particular, you will not have to spend a lot of time cleaning every day and can spend more time with yourself and your family.
Midea M7 Pro vacuum cleaner robot possesses a compact design, supporting cleaning almost every corner of the house.
Hopefully, through the above information, you have understood more about robot vacuum cleaners and how to choose the model that best suits your needs. Leave a comment below if you have any questions!
Thank you for reading this post What is a robot vacuum cleaner? Should I buy a robot vacuum cleaner? at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.