You are viewing the article What is a portable speaker? Structure and use of this speaker at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
The portable speaker is highly portable, very popular with instructors. Join lassho.edu.vn to find out what a portable speaker is as well as the structure and use of this speaker!
What is a portable speaker?
The portable speaker is a loudspeaker with a compact handle design, battery-powered and highly portable, and is also equipped with a siren used to alarm for emergencies.
Therefore, portable loudspeakers are also known as announcement loudspeakers, portable loudspeakers or compressed speakers. This is a very used accessory by guides, sailors and firefighters at work.
In general, the portable speaker has a capacity of 6 – 30W , can be equipped with a USB reader port, a memory card slot and a Bluetooth connection to play music through the phone.
Structure of portable speaker
The portable speaker has a simple structure with the main parts including:
- Speaker driver (including long driver and short driver).
- Speaker cone and magnetic magnet.
- Speaker rim (can be square rim or round rim).
- Speaker screw.
- Battery and charger.
- Handheld microphone (depending on product).
Uses of portable speakers
- Used to sell, offer or introduce business products. Users can speak directly on the speaker or record their voice in advance to broadcast.
- Gather groups or lead at events, tourist/visiting places, picnics, etc.
- Broadcast announcements, music, events or documents over long distances at schools, hospitals, villages, communes and wards.
So, you already know what a portable speaker is along with the structure and use of this speaker to have a reasonable way to use it in the near future!
Thank you for reading this post What is a portable speaker? Structure and use of this speaker at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.