You are viewing the article Pocket how to make delicious crispy shallot cake at home at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
25 Minutes Processing
45 minutes For
Crispy fried shallots with a very simple recipe, did you know? Let lassho.edu.vn introduce to you how to make this delicious cake.
Ingredients for fried shallot cake
- 250g rice flour
- 35g deep fried dough
- 100g chives
- 200g papaya
- 1 carrot
- 6 chicken eggs
- Condiments: Sugar, soy sauce, cooking oil
– The way to choose delicious shallots is young chives, bright green color, easy to break by hand. Do not buy shallots that are dark green or yellow and show signs of spoilage because these are old chives with a lot of fiber.
– The papaya to make this dish is a young papaya, so you should choose a papaya with a shiny green skin, the knob has not turned yellow. Delicious papayas are elongated, heavy-handed, and have a non-dried, resinous stem. You should remember not to choose ripe papaya, because ripe papaya will not make the crispy papaya salad
– Choose good chicken eggs are eggs with rough, rough outer shell, on the shell there are no black spots, cracks and dark color.
– You can easily find the above ingredients anywhere from markets, grocery stores to big supermarkets.
How to make fried shallot cake
Step 1Preliminary processing of vegetables
The chives you buy are washed, removed the deep leaves, then drained and cut into small pieces 2 – 3cm long. Papaya and carrot you peel, wash and grate.
Step 2Make dipping sauce
Put 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 30ml of warm water in a bowl and stir with a spoon to dissolve the sugar. You can customize the amount of sugar and soy sauce to taste.
Step 3Mix the flour
Put 250g rice flour, 35g deep fried flour in a large bowl and mix well. Next, add 500ml of filtered water and stir until the powder blends into a smooth, lump-free mixture.
Hot Tip: To make the cake more delicious and no longer smell of rice flour, you should cover the lid and let the flour mixture rest for about 15-20 minutes.
Step 4Stir the dough
Use a sieve to strain the flour mixture again to ensure a smooth consistency. Then put the dough in a pan and cook on medium heat. Stir constantly until the mixture is thick and clear, then turn off the heat.
Step 5Mix the flour
Put the pre-cut chives on a flat surface, next you add the cooked dough. Use your hands to knead until the chives and flour mixture are well combined.
Step 6Shape the cake
Shape the cake into flat, bite-sized balls. You can use stainless steel molds or plastic molds to make the cake more beautiful.
Step 7Fried cake
Put 6 tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan and bring to a boil. When the oil is hot, add about 6-8 chives and fry until golden brown on both sides.
Next, you add 2 eggs to fry together. Depending on your preference, you can fry until the eggs are completely cooked or still have peaches. Do the same with the remaining cake and eggs.
– You can use duck eggs , quail eggs instead of chicken eggs or not depending on your preference
– Each time you fry, you can increase or decrease the number of eggs and eggs depending on the preferences of each family member
– You should fry with medium heat so that the cake is golden brown from the inside out. After the cake is cooked, fry it on high heat to avoid the cake being soaked in oil.
Step 8Finish the dish
Put the chives on a plate, garnish with a little papaya and shredded carrots on top, and serve with soy sauce. If you like spicy food, you can add a little chili sauce to the cake or cut the chili directly into the soy sauce.
Shallot cake has an attractive yellow color, crispy outside, soft inside, fragrant with chives, the fatty taste of chicken eggs and a little crunch of papaya and shredded carrots. This will be a great choice for your boring days.
With the shared cake recipe, you can also refer to how to make cakes from rice flour to make delicious dishes for the whole family!
Just now is a way to make delicious crispy fried shallot cake that lassho.edu.vn wants to share with you. Hope you will have more interesting dishes to improve the menu for your family.
Thank you for reading this post Pocket how to make delicious crispy shallot cake at home at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.