You are viewing the article Learn how to make delicious Japanese milk bread at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Japanese standard buttermilk bread has an irresistible delicious taste. Super soft bread, fragrant with buttermilk, fluffy bread promises to bring a new breeze to your breakfast. Shake hands with lassho.edu.vn now!
Ingredients for making milk bread
- 340g all-purpose flour (wheat flour number 11)
- 120ml fresh milk without sugar
- 40g unsalted butter (to soften at room temperature)
- 80g whipping cream
- 20g milk powder
- 1 egg (take the yolk)
- 4g instant yeast
- Seasoning: Salt.
– To choose new and fresh chicken eggs, you should choose those with dark brown skin, uniform color, no cracks and no black spots. Touch the surface of the egg shell with your hand, if the surface is rough, slightly rough, hold the egg up and gently shake it close to the edge of the ear to listen if there is no sound, it is a fresh egg.
– You can easily buy instant golden yeast and whipping cream in bakeries or on e-commerce sites.
How to make milk bread
Step 1Do Tangzhong
You put the pot on the stove, add 20g of flour, 100ml of water and stir over low heat until the mixture thickens, reaching about 65 degrees Celsius, then turn off the heat and you have obtained 99g of Tangzhong.
After that, you put Tangzhong in a cup, cover it with food wrap, and put it in the refrigerator to cool.
Note: Tangzhong Method is a method invented by the Japanese to increase the sponginess and softness of bread
Step 2Mix baking powder
You put 320g of flour, 2g of salt, 4g of instant yeast, 20g of milk powder, 99g of Tangzhong in a bowl, mix well to combine.
Then, you add 100ml of unsweetened fresh milk, 80ml of whipping cream and continue to mix until the dough is sticky.
– You should not let salt directly ferment because it will cause the yeast to die or be weak. Therefore, you should mix the flour with salt first and then add the yeast.
– If you do not use instant dry yeast, add yeast with warm water or milk at 32 – 38 degrees Celsius (not more than 40 degrees Celsius), stir well and let stand for 5-10 minutes until the yeast blooms to form an array like crab bricks.
You put the dough on the table and then perform the folding operation according to the Folding and Stretching technique. First, fold the dough, then use the back of the table to press and spread the dough away, then rotate the dough at an angle of 90 degrees, repeat the above kneading operation for 10 minutes.
When the dough begins to smooth, add 30g of unsalted butter in the middle of the dough, then repeat the above kneading for another 10 minutes until the dough forms a uniform, smooth, elastic, non-sticky mass.
Note: This bread dough is quite wet, so when kneading, you can use flour but should use a little. Avoid giving too much at the beginning because it will make the dough dry, the cake will be less soft and spongy.
Step 4Annealed powder
Put the dough in a bowl, cover and let rise for about 1 hour at room temperature until the dough has doubled in size. You use your hands to press deeply into the dough, if the dough still retains the indentation, it is ready.
After 1 hour, you knead the dough for about 3 minutes and then divide it into 3 equal parts, round, cover and incubate for another 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, you roll out each part of the dough and then roll it into a short cylinder.
Next, you melt 10g unsalted butter, then spread it into the mold, put 3 dough blocks in, cover and continue to incubate for 30 minutes.
Cool tip: You can melt unsalted butter by putting it in the microwave, turning on about 30% of the power or defrosting for about 20-25 seconds or boiling it in a water bath!
First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Next, stir 1 egg yolk with 20ml of fresh milk, then spread the mixture evenly on the cake, bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
That’s it, you’ve finished the delicious Japanese-style milk bread. Milk bread is fragrant with butter, soft, sweet and fatty, guaranteed to make you and your family love it.
See more : Summary of 13 ways to make delicious, simple bread with flour at home
lassho.edu.vn hopes that with this delicious Japanese-style buttermilk bread recipe, it will bring a delicious dish for you and your family. Show off your finished product right away with lassho.edu.vn.
Buy fresh milk at lassho.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post Learn how to make delicious Japanese milk bread at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.