You are viewing the article How to properly use the laptop cooling pad that you should know at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
When your laptop is hot due to being used for too long, the effective solution to overcome it is to use a laptop cooling pad. Let’s refer to the following article with lassho.edu.vn to use the laptop cooling pad properly and bring the highest efficiency!
Uses of heat sinks
Laptop cooling stand (also known as laptop fan) is an essential accessory for your laptop. The heatsink is used to place under the laptop. Acts as a cooling fan and heatsink to help limit the heat of the machine, keeping the temperature at a safe level.
Use a heatsink to help stabilize the laptop’s temperature
How to use the heatsink properly
Things to prepare
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Heat sink
- USB phone charger
- Stable power supply
How to use laptop cooling stand
- Step 1: Open the base strut at the bottom of the heatsink, adjust the height and fix the heatsink (creating a space to help escape the heat of the laptop to the outside).
Open the strut and adjust the height, fix the radiator base
- Step 2: Put the laptop on the cooling pad, plug the charging cord into the laptop, adjust the balance.
Put the laptop on the heatsink, adjust the balance
- Step 3: Plug the end of the heatsink into the USB charger, plug the charger and charge the laptop into the power source.
Plug in the charger to the heat sink, charge the laptop to the power source
- Step 4: Adjust the height, customize the fan system, led lights according to your needs and proceed to use the laptop
Adjust the height, customize the fan and led system
Things to keep in mind when choosing a heatsink for a laptop
The right design
You need to choose a heatsink with a suitable size design, easy to adjust the height, sturdy, solid, and durable material such as aluminum, high-grade plastic, …
Choose a heatsink with a material, size and height adjustment
Choose the type of heat sink that suits your needs
- Air cooling design (cooling and evaporating heat by fan system), this type is widely used due to its affordable price, easy to install and use.
- Water cooling design (cold scallop heatsink) will be effective fast. Helps to dissipate the heat of the most difficult laptops that air cooling cannot meet. And the disadvantage of this type is its high cost and not as popular as air coolers.
Choose the type of heat sink according to your needs
USB connection port
- It is recommended to choose a heatsink with multiple USB port interfaces so that different USB devices can be connected.
- It is recommended to connect the heat sink to the USB charger and plug it into a power source directly to ensure the most stable, safe and efficient power supply to the base.
- Limit the direct plugging of the heatsink into the USB port on the laptop to limit the heat leading to the USB port burning, affecting the performance and life of the laptop.
Limit plugging the heatsink directly into the laptop
Thank you for viewing the article. Hopefully this article can share with you useful information to help you use the laptop cooling pad properly.
Thank you for reading this post How to properly use the laptop cooling pad that you should know at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.