You are viewing the article How to make very attractive and simple five-color pig skin cake at home at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Today, lassho.edu.vn will show you how to make five-color pig skin cakes that are extremely simple but very eye-catching. Let’s find out how people make a piece of pork skin associated with childhood.
10 Minutes Processing
60 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for making five-color pig skin cake
- 400ml coconut milk
- 40g glutinous rice flour
- 300g tapioca flour
- Pandan leaves, Camellia leaves, Gac fruit, Gardenia seeds
- Seasoning: Sugar, salt, cooking oil
- Tools: Steamer, sieve, bowl,…
– Choose Gac fruit with large round fruit, thorns bloom evenly, red-orange fruit and must be held in a heavy hand. Choose the Gac fruit intact, not crushed will keep longer.
– Choose pandan leaves with a green color that is neither too dark nor too light. If the pandan leaves are too dark when grinding to get the water, it will be bitter, whereas if the leaves are too light, there will be no aroma.
– You can find gardenia seeds and other ingredients in markets, grocery stores to large supermarkets. Should choose reputable purchasing places to ensure the quality of raw materials.
How to make five-color pig skin cake
Step 1Create color
After buying Camellia leaves, you wash them, put them in a pot with 500ml of water, boil until the water turns purple, then turn off the heat. Use a sieve to get the pure water.
Similarly, put 8-10 gardenia seeds and 500ml in a pot and bring to a boil. When the water boils, you crush the seeds and then use a sieve to filter the water.
The pandan leaves you buy are washed, cut into pieces about 5cm long. Put pandan leaves in a blender, blend with 200ml of water. Use a sieve to remove the residue. Gac you cut in half, filter out the inner part of the gac fruit, remove the seeds.
Note : You can replace the above colors with green (green tea powder), red (beetroot), orange (carrot),…
Step 2Mix the flour
Add about 400ml of coconut milk, 100ml of water, 200g of sugar and ⅓ teaspoon of salt and stir until dissolved. Next, you add 300g of tapioca flour and 40g of glutinous rice flour, stir the mixture. Strain the mixture through the sieve again for a smoother texture.
Note : Depending on how you want to make less or more, you can increase or decrease the amount of flour, but remember that the amount of tapioca starch must always be higher than glutinous flour to make the cake more supple.
Divide the mixed dough into 5 parts : 4 parts you add the 4 colors created in step 1, the rest you keep to make white.
Step 4Pour the mold and steam the cake
Use a glass or stainless steel mold with a thin layer of cooking oil applied to the pot. Pour the first layer, cover the first layer, steam the first layer for about 3-5 minutes for the first layer to solidify.
Open the lid and pour in the 2nd layer. You continue to do so until all the prepared dough is gone. After pouring the last part of the dough, close the lid and steam for about 10 minutes , the cake will be cooked evenly.
– The thin layer of cooking oil will help you take out the cake easier.
– Steaming water should always be boiling as well as you should use a towel to cover the lid of the pot. The towel will prevent the water from the pot lid clearly to help the cake layers stick together better.
– Do not steam the cake for too long to avoid the cake being dull.
– After steaming the cake, you should soak the cake in ice cold water for about 30 minutes to make the cake more chewy.
See more: How to make delicious mung bean pork skin cake as delicious as five-color pig skin cake.
With just a few simple steps, you have very eye-catching five-color pig skin cakes right away. The chewy, flexible pork skin cake combined with the fatty taste of coconut milk and the aroma of pandan leaves, camomile leaves , … will surely make you eat all the time without getting bored.
After cooking, you can enjoy it while it is still hot, if you like to eat it cold, you can put it in the refrigerator. However, you should store it for 2 days to keep the flavor fresh!
Recently, lassho.edu.vn has just shown you how to make extremely attractive and simple five-color pig skin cake at home. Hope you will successfully make this cake.
>> How to make Tiramisu with cookies
>> How to make muffins with Mikko ready-made cake batter
>> How to make sponge cake with Mikko sponge cake powder
Thank you for reading this post How to make very attractive and simple five-color pig skin cake at home at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.