You are viewing the article How to make Tulips with crepe paper at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Tulip is a flower that represents elegance and perfect love. So, you can make a bouquet of tulips by yourself to give to the ones you love. Let’s follow the article below to know more about how to make Tulip flowers with crepe paper!
Time taken: 15 minutes
Materials for making Tulips with crepe paper
- Shrink paper
- Zinc wire
- Green wax wraps flower branches
- Green A4 paper
- Other tools: Scissors, ruler, glue gun, glue.
How to make Tulips with crepe paper
Step 1: Make Tulip Petals
– Here I use purple crepe paper as the petals , you can also choose the color of the crepe paper according to your preferences.
– Next, you cut the crepe paper into thick strips with the length x width of 15×3.5cm.
– At the top of the paper strip, use your hands to pleat the piece of paper to form the petal tip . Note that from the tip of the edge to the twist key is 3cm. Then fold the twisted part at the edge , continue with the other end.
– After that, use a glue gun to fix the two folded ends so they don’t fall apart . You can also use your hands to stretch the petals, making the flower more curved and plump. Similarly, continue to make the remaining tulip petals.
Step 2: Make a Tulip Gourd
– Take a piece of wire to make flower branches, bend the wire into a circle with a diameter of 2cm to make a base to fix the flower buds.
– Then, in turn , attach the previously made flower ways to form a bud . Use glue to attach to the base and at this step you should do it carefully so that the petals do not come off.
Step 3: Make the Tulips Stems
– First, to fix the zinc body firmly, you use a strip of white paper to wrap it around the zinc tree.
– Then, you use green wax glue to wrap around the tulip branch again and pay attention to wrap it carefully at the flower stalk so as not to reveal the white paper and help the flower branch more firmly.
Step 4: Make Tulip Leaves
– You use a green paper to make the petals . You fold the paper in half and use scissors to cut out the shape of the tulip leaves,
– Then, use glue to fix the small zinc tree in the middle of the leaf , and glue them together.
So, with very simple steps, you can make super pretty tulip bouquets. This can also be a gift to give to your loved ones or to decorate in the living room will also make your home more fresh and full of life.
So the above article has introduced to you how to make Tulip flowers with crepe paper extremely simple at home! lassho.edu.vn hopes you can make your own beautiful bouquet of Tulips to decorate your home or give to your loved ones!
Maybe you are interested:
>> Tulips: Meaning, origin, how to grow, care and arrange beautiful flowers
>> Hand-made confetti to give the other half on Valentine’s Day
>> How to make beautiful paper roses for your lover
Good experience lassho.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post How to make Tulips with crepe paper at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.