You are viewing the article How to make sea bass with sour and sour orange sauce, crispy and delicious with the right taste at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
20 Minutes Processing
30 Minutes For
Seabass is an ingredient of many delicious dishes, it is not only rich in meat but also fatty, making anyone who eats it for the first time will fall in love immediately. Let’s go to the kitchen with lassho.edu.vn to make seabass with sweet and sour orange sauce for the whole family to admire.
Ingredients for making seabass with orange sauce
- 1 seabass (about 1kg)
- 2 oranges
- 2 chicken eggs
- 100g rice flour
- 100g fried dough
- 20g onion
- 15g butter
- 15g tapioca flour
- 1 lemon, ginger, white wine
- Seasoning: Salt, sugar, pepper, ketchup, chili sauce, mayonnaise, cooking oil.
How to choose good seabass
– To buy delicious seabass, you should choose the ones that are alive, strong, can move flexibly, the head is a bit big, the snout is sharp, the wire is fresh fish. The part of the eye that is still clear and can clearly see the inner part of the pupil is a fresh fish. Conversely, if the fish has opaque, translucent eyes, it is no longer fresh and should not be purchased because the meat is no longer delicious.
– In addition, pay attention to the intact dorsal and tail fins, rounded tail, gray body and natural silver belly, this is also a sign that the seabass is delicious.
– If you buy a ready-made fillet, you should choose a fish with a light pink color, the color is not too dark or too light, to the touch, the meat still has good elasticity, does not bleed and the smell is fresh meat. delicious, dark red, even dark brown, the fish is rotten.
How to make seabass with orange sauce
Step 1Preliminary processing of seabass
First, after buying seabass, you will clean the scales, remove the viscera, use salt and lemon to rub from the inside out to remove the fishy smell and clean the oil, rinse with cold water and drain. .
Step 2Prepare other ingredients
Then, you use a knife to separate the fillet of the fish, then cut it into equal pieces, sprinkle with a little pepper to make the fish more fragrant.
Next, you peel the onion, cut the onion into dices and the orange you cut in half, squeeze the orange juice.
Tips to effectively deodorize seabass fishy smell:
– Use water to wash the rice to soak the fish for about 15-20 minutes , then take it out, rinse it with clean water and take it away for processing. Or you can use a mixture of salt and alcohol to soak the fish for about 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
– In addition, you can use ginger to clean the fishy smell of fish, by soaking the fish in water, add 1 piece of ginger to it, soak it for about 5 minutes, then take it out and drain it.
– Moreover, using a slice of lemon to rub on the body of the fish or soak the fish in salt water for about 10 minutes is also an effective way to remove the fishy smell of the fish.
Step 3Roll fried dough
Next, you break 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them. Dip each piece of fish in rice flour, then egg mixture and finally a layer of breadcrumbs, place on a plate to prepare to fry.
Step 4Deep fried each piece of seabass
Put a pan on the stove, add about 500ml of cooking oil and wait for the oil to heat up, then start to fry each piece of fish.
When frying, remember to flip the fish over to avoid burning, fry until each piece is golden, then take it out and put it on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb oil. When the fish is drained of oil, arrange the fish on a plate.
Step 5Make sweet and sour orange sauce
Next, you put in another pan, put in 15g of butter and wait for the butter to melt, then add the diced onion, saute the onion, then add all the orange juice and about 4 to 5 tablespoons of filtered water.
Next, you add ½ teaspoon of salt, 3 teaspoons of sugar, teaspoon of pepper and stir to dissolve the seasoning, seasoning to suit your family’s taste, then add 1 cup of tapioca starch dissolved in water. Add in to create a consistency, cook for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat, pour it over the fried fish and it’s done.
An attractive and eye-catching dish of seabass with orange sauce, with a part of delicious orange sauce. Just looking at it makes you want to eat it, tasting a piece you will feel the sweet and sour taste of orange juice, pepper and the crispy taste of the outer layer of dough.
The seabass part is fat, smooth, and soft when combined together, it is too delicious. This dish you can eat directly, or eat with rice, or as a drinking bait, it’s all over, dipping with ketchup, chili sauce, mayonnaise is delicious.
Above is how to make seabass with sweet and sour orange sauce. Hopefully through the above article, you will know more about a delicious dish with seabass as the main ingredient as well as get a new dish for the whole family to enjoy and gather at the weekend.
Buy seasoning seeds at lassho.edu.vn to make this delicious dish right away
Thank you for reading this post How to make sea bass with sour and sour orange sauce, crispy and delicious with the right taste at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.