You are viewing the article How to make delicious pork rice paper rolls in the right way at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Pork rice paper rolls, also known as spring rolls, are a popular and delectable dish in many cuisines around the world. Originating from Vietnam, these rolls feature a refreshing combination of tender pork, crisp vegetables, and aromatic herbs, all wrapped in delicate rice paper. While making pork rice paper rolls may seem daunting to some, with the right technique, you can easily create these delicious bites of goodness in your own kitchen. In this guide, we will walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to properly make mouthwatering pork rice paper rolls, ensuring that each roll is filled to perfection and bursting with flavor. So, follow along to discover the secrets behind mastering this delightful dish and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
Instead of having to go out every time you have a craving to buy a pork rice paper roll to enjoy at home, please refer to the recipe below for an extremely simple pork rice paper roll recipe.
With just a few steps of processing, you will have a delicious pork rice paper roll to enjoy right at home.
15 – 20 minutes Processing
45 minutes For
4 people eat
Ingredients for making pork rolls
- 1kg pork belly
- 20g rice paper
- 20g noodle soup, 3 horned chili peppers, 1 sour mango, 2 cucumbers, 1 pineapple (fragrant), 2 lettuce plants, 50g coriander, 50g marjoram, 1 purple onion, ½ onion onion, 1 garlic, 4 lemongrass, 1 lemon
- Seasoning: Fish sauce, cooking oil, soy sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, soup powder, fish sauce, pepper, salt
– When choosing pork belly, you should choose a fresh piece of meat, just enough lean, fat and skin, 2 parts of lean and fat together are not discrete, the meat with the skin part when fried will be more delicious.
– Rice paper to roll meat should choose flexible rice paper so that when rolling rice paper, it is not broken or broken.
– When choosing to buy seasoning sauce to ensure you buy delicious seasoning sauce, you should choose to buy products of clear origin, clearly stating the date of manufacture and expiry date . The bottle needs to be packed carefully, clean, to dip the pork roll, you should buy ready-made seasoning sauce when you buy it, you just need to add a little seasoning and it will be delicious.
How to make rice paper rolls with pork
Step 1Process materials
Wash the pork. Vegetables include: Lettuce, coriander, oregano, wash and dry. Mango , 2 horned chili peppers, ½ pineapple and sliced cucumber to taste.
Next, you add garlic, 1 horn chili, and 1 sliced lemongrass to the mortar and pound, then add ¼ pineapple fruit and continue pounding until the above mixture is crushed and mixed well. You squeeze the lemon to get the juice.
To prepare pork, after buying it , soak it in rice water for about 10-15 minutes , then take it out with a razor and wash it with clean water, this way will help remove the smell of meat.
Step 2Boiled meat
You put the pot on the stove, put the meat with 1 purple onion, 1/2 onion, lemongrass and the remaining 1/4 pineapple in the pot. Add spices to the meat pot, including: 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of seasoning, 1 tablespoon of MSG, 1 tablespoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of soup powder.
Finally, you pour water into the pot to cover the meat and proceed to turn on the stove to boil the meat. Boil the meat for about 10-15 minutes , then turn off the heat, then take the meat out to cool.
Step 3Fried meat
You use a sharp knife to tattoo the skin of the meat, then use a little salt to apply the pork skin and then put the pork in the frying pan, this way the fried skin will be very crispy and not splattered with oil when frying.
In addition, to make the fried meat crispy, you can do it another way: Take a little lemon juice and sprinkle it on the meat and then let it dry in the sun for 1-2 hours , then fry it.
Fry the pork in oil until the pork is golden brown, the frying time is about 10-15 minutes . Once the meat is golden brown, take it out and cut it into thin slices.
Step 3Make dipping sauce
For how to make pork roll rice paper dipping sauce, you do the following:
Method 1: Fish sauce recipe
- Put in a cup of 50ml of warm water , then you add 2 tablespoons of sugar, squeeze the juice of 1 lemon, 50ml of fish sauce and stir with a spoon. Finally, add minced garlic and chili and stir well. Adjust seasoning again to taste
Method 2: Recipe for seasoning sauce
- You put the previously crushed garlic, chili, lemongrass and pineapple mixture into a bowl , then add 3 tablespoons of fish seasoning, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, and mix well. A cup of delicious dipping sauce.
Step 4Roll rice paper with pork
First you spread 1 sheet of rice paper, then add 1 layer of square noodle soup, add raw vegetables, horn peppers, mango, pineapple, cucumber, … then put fried meat on top, roll it up and enjoy.
Step 5Pork rolls
With just 4 simple steps, you have a delicious pork rice paper roll with the right taste for the whole family to enjoy.
Rice paper rolls with pork dipped with fish sauce seasoning with tough outer layer of rice paper combined with fresh raw vegetables, fragrant crispy pork mixed with a very attractive seasoning fish sauce.
This is both an appetizer and a snack with great taste. In addition, you can refer to how to make rice paper rolls with sweet and sour tamarind sauce that is easy to make for your family!
Buy rice paper at lassho.edu.vn to make rice paper rolls with pork:
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious pork rice paper rolls in the right way at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Best recipe for pork rice paper rolls
2. Step-by-step guide for making pork rice paper rolls
3. Tips for rolling perfect pork rice paper rolls
4. Authentic Vietnamese pork rice paper rolls recipe
5. How to marinate pork for rice paper rolls
6. Choosing the right rice paper for pork rolls
7. Secret ingredients for flavorful pork rice paper rolls
8. Easy dipping sauces for pork rice paper rolls
9. Variations of fillings for pork rice paper rolls
10. Common mistakes to avoid when making pork rice paper rolls