You are viewing the article How to make delicious pomegranate seed dew tea for summer days at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
300g peeled tapioca tubers
300g green beans
150g grated coconut
50g tapioca flour
100g crushed roasted peanuts
1 bunch of pandan leaves
– To buy delicious pandan leaves, you should choose long leaves, large leaf stems, dark green color because when cooked, it will give more aroma. You should not choose leaves that are small, pale, withered or showing signs of decay.
Tasty tubers are those that are intact, firm in hand, not soft. When pressed, you will feel the hardness of the tubers. Do not choose crushed tubers because these bulbs are susceptible to parasites.
– When choosing to buy green beans with skin, you need to choose those that are beautiful yellow, round and have the characteristic aroma of green beans. For peanuts, it is recommended to choose large, round seeds, hold firmly in your hand, seeds evenly, not mixed with flat seeds. Absolutely do not choose green beans and peanuts that are moldy, strange in color because they are spoiled beans , which will be harmful to health.
How to make pomegranate seed dew tea
Step 1Making pomegranate seeds
– Wash pandan leaves, cut into small pieces.
– Carrots peeled, washed, cut into small pieces.
– Beets peeled, washed, cut into small pieces.
– Carrots, pandan leaves in a blender with a little water, puree, then use a ray to remove the residue, take the water. Beets put on the stove to boil with water, then filter the water.
– Diced tubers. Divide the soaked tapioca into 3 cups of colored water of carrots, pandan leaves, beets, soak for about 30 minutes.
– After soaking, take out the tapioca tubers separately, sprinkle the dried tapioca on the tapioca. Mix well until the tapioca sticks to the tapioca.
– Pour each cup of colored water into the pot, bring to a boil, add the tapioca to boil. When the outer covering of tapioca turns clear, take it out and rinse in cold water so that the seeds do not stick.
– Pour boiling water into tapioca flour, knead the dough until it becomes a smooth, non-sticky mixture. Sprinkle a little dry flour on a cutting board, use a round, heavy object, roll the dough thin, use a knife to cut into long pieces.
– Then put the pot of water on the stove, boil the water for the tapioca starch to boil. When the tapioca starch turns clear, take it out and rinse it in cold water so it doesn’t stick.
Step 3Make green beans
– Soak green beans for about 1 hour until soft. Put in a pot, add a little water, simmer until the beans are soft. Use a spatula to blend the green beans until smooth.
Step 4Make coconut milk
– Add water to the grated coconut, squeeze the coconut to get the juice, remove the residue. Heat coconut milk on the stove, add some tapioca starch and sugar. Cook on low heat until the coconut water thickens, then turn off the heat.
– If you do not have time, you can use canned coconut milk, or coconut milk powder to mix.
When eating, put dew, pomegranate seeds in a glass, add a little green beans, roasted peanuts, coconut milk on top, add some shaved ice and enjoy. If you like to eat flute mist, you can make it with flute frosting powder with simple steps that are easy to follow!
Just spend a little time in the kitchen, you will have a delicious and hygienic pomegranate soup for the whole family to enjoy. lassho.edu.vn wishes you success.
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious pomegranate seed dew tea for summer days at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.