You are viewing the article How to make delicious and nutritious fried basa stomach with sweet and sour fish at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
15 Minutes Processing
15 Minutes For
If you think that basa fish can only eat the flesh, you are wrong. Today, lassho.edu.vn will introduce to you a very unique dish that is “stomach fried basa fish”. You do not hear wrong, fish stomach can still make the dish. What are you waiting for, let’s go to the kitchen now!
Ingredients for fragrant fried basa fish stomach
- 500g basa fish stomach
- 1 pineapple (pineapple)
- Red onion, garlic, kumquat, green onion
- Cooking oil, oyster sauce
- Spices: Sugar, pepper, seasoning, fish sauce
– The stomach of fish you should choose is bright red, you should not choose the type with gray white color because this is a stomach that has been stored for a long time, it will no longer be fresh.
– The stomach of the fish you should choose is bright red, you should not choose the type with gray white color because this is a stomach that has been stored for a long time, it will no longer be fresh.
– Choose delicious are fragrant fruits that are evenly yellow from the stem to the end. You should choose to buy short, round fruits that will have more flesh than elongated ones. Avoid buying pineapples with moldy, oozing, or cracked skins as these are already damaged.
How to make fragrant fried basa fish stomach
Step 1Preliminary processing of fish stomach
When you buy fish stomach, you wash it with water and turn the inside of the fish’s stomach out. Then you squeeze about 3 kumquats or lemons and squeeze them with your hands for about 5-7 minutes to remove the viscosity and fishy smell of the fish’s stomach. Finally, wash it again with clean water and let it dry.
– There is also another way of preliminary processing is to use salt and vinegar . You also turn the inside of the fish’s stomach out, then add a little salt and vinegar, squeeze it with your hands and soak it for 15 minutes . Finally, wash it off with water
Step 2Prepare other ingredients
Pineapple you peel, remove the stem, wash and cut into small pieces to eat. Onions you peel, wash and cut into wedges.
Peel and wash onions and garlic. Then you cut the scallions, garlic and shallots and mince them finely.
Step 3Stir-fry food
Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and wait for the oil to boil . Then you add the chopped onion and garlic and fry until golden brown. Add the prepared fish stomach and stir-fry over high heat. When the fish’s stomach has been hunted, add pineapple and onion to stir-fry for 3 minutes.
In turn, add 3 teaspoons of seasoning, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce, ½ tablespoon of fish sauce and stir over medium heat. After you see that the fish’s stomach has absorbed all the spices, turn off the heat. Put on a plate, garnish with a little green onion and a little pepper to complete the dish.
The crispy stomach of the fish combined with the sour taste of pineapple, the sweetness of onion will definitely be an extremely attractive dish and bring rice. What are you waiting for, if you don’t make this dish for your family right away.
More reference: Learn about the stomach of basa fish. Summary of delicious dishes from the stomach of basa fish
Just now is how to make fragrant fried basa stomach that lassho.edu.vn wants to share with you. Hope you will have more delicious dishes to enrich your meals.
Buy spices to make fragrant fried basa stomach at lassho.edu.vn:
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious and nutritious fried basa stomach with sweet and sour fish at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.