You are viewing the article How to make delicious and delicious fried mussels with guise leaves at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Today, lassho.edu.vn will tell you the recipe for stir-fried mussels with guise leaves, both delicious and strange, and addicting to eat. Let’s go to the kitchen to make this stir-fry!
10 Minutes Processing
10 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for stir-fried mussels with guise leaves
- 500g mussel meat
- 200g guise leaves
- Condiments: sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, soy sauce
- Purple onion, garlic
How to choose to buy delicious mussels
– For mussels with shells: Choose hard-shelled mussels, close their mouths tightly, if you see mussels open their mouths, try touching the shells with your hands. At this time, if the mussels close their mouth, it proves that it is still fresh and delicious, so buy it.
– For shelled mussels: Choose white mussels, still hot or warm, of moderate size.
– Absolutely do not buy mussels with an unusual smell regardless of whether it is shelled or peeled mussels.
How to choose delicious guise leaves
– Leaves are large, thick, dark in color
– Do not choose leaves that turn too dark green, look barren, feel hard and brittle, this is an old leaf.
– Also do not choose the leaves that lean more towards the green of the banana, these are young leaves, soft and not fragrant.
How to make fried mussels with guise leaves
Step 1Process materials
Soak guava leaves with diluted salt water for about 5 minutes. Then wash it a few times with clean water and then cut it into moderate strands.
Garlic and 1 onion, smashed and minced. Cut the rest of the onion into thin slices.
Mussel meat is washed with sandy soil, lightly rinsed with hot water, picked up mussels in cold water and then taken out into a basket to dry.
Step 2How to stir-fry mussels with guise leaves
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, add all the chopped onion and garlic, fry until fragrant.
Put the mussels in the pan and season with 1 teaspoon of MSG, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Stir over low heat for about 3 minutes.
When the mussels hunt meat, add sliced purple onion, stir well, put the guise leaves in the mussel pan, stir well.
Stir-fry on medium heat for about 4 more minutes, season to taste, then turn off the heat.
When finished, stir-fried mussels with guise leaves has a sweet aroma, soft, absorbent mussel meat, accompanied by the typical flavor of fresh and green guise leaves.
This dish is delicious with some rice paper or hot rice.
With detailed instructions on how to make a specific stir-fried mussel with guise leaves above, hopefully you will successfully implement it to bring the whole family a delicious and nutritious meal.
Buy seasoning seeds at lassho.edu.vn to make this dish
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious and delicious fried mussels with guise leaves at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.