You are viewing the article Effects and how to make male papaya flowers soaked in honey at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Male papaya flowers soaked in honey have gained popularity in recent years due to their potential health benefits and unique flavor. Papaya, scientifically known as Carica papaya, is a tropical fruit extensively cultivated for its succulent flesh and medicinal properties. However, it is the flowers of the male papaya plant that have caught the attention of health enthusiasts and culinary enthusiasts alike. Soaking these delicate flowers in honey not only enhances their taste but also amplifies the potential health effects they possess. In this article, we delve into the various effects of consuming male papaya flowers soaked in honey and provide insights on how to prepare this enticing and nutritious creation.
Honey-soaked male papaya flowers are considered an extremely nutritious drink with many very good health benefits. You already know how to make this drink, if not, follow the recipe below of lassho.edu.vn.
How to make male papaya flowers soaked in honey
10 Minutes Processing
30 Minutes For
2 – 3 people
Ingredients for honey-soaked male papaya flowers
- 100g male papaya flower
- 400ml honey
- Tools: Glass jars, bamboo sticks
Delicious male papaya flowers are fresh green flowers, not crushed or white spots, pests and diseases. Should choose flower clusters with many buds, so when soaked will have more aroma and sweetness.
You can use dried papaya flowers, but fresh papaya flowers are still the best because they are more effective and of higher quality.
Choose delicious honey that is pure honey with a yellow or orange color. You should avoid buying honey with black color, surface bubbles, bitter taste and pungent smell because this is honey that has been fermented.
To avoid buying fake honey, you can add a few drops of honey to a glass of filtered water. Real honey will be round, insoluble in water and sink to the bottom of the glass.
The jar used to soak the male papaya flowers should choose a jar made of crockery, porcelain or glass , should not choose a plastic jar because the plastic has substances that work with honey, which is harmful to health.
Male papaya flowers and honey can be found in markets, stores, large supermarkets or on e-commerce sites.
How to make male papaya flowers soaked in honey
Step 1Process materials
Buy papaya flowers for you to remove old, wilted and decayed petals . Next, wash the papaya flowers gently under running water and then drain . Finally, use scissors to cut off the old and hard stalks, leaving the papaya flower clusters.
– To shorten the time to wait for flowers to dry, you should bring the flowers to dry in the sun for 20-30 minutes.
– You should remember that papaya flowers must be completely drained before soaking. Because if there is still water, it will make the honey sour and the finished product will be spoiled.
Step 2Soak male papaya flowers
Dried papaya flowers, you put the flowers in a vase, arranged neatly, just right, not too tight nor too loose . Next, fill the jar with honey.
Next, insert and firmly press the bamboo stick above the mouth of the jar so that the male papaya flower is completely soaked in honey, not floating on the surface. Store the jar in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, about 1 month after it can be used.
– You should rinse the jar soaked in boiling water, as well as wash the bamboo stick thoroughly to sterilize it. Then dry with a clean cloth.
– The bamboo stick used must have a length equal to the diameter of the mouth of the jar so that the flowers do not burst during the soaking process.
– If using dried flowers, the soaking time will be longer from 2 to 3 months before the new medicinal herbs begin to appear.
The method is simple, the ingredients are easy to find, but the use of honey-soaked male papaya flowers is extremely great. Fragrant papaya flowers combined with the sweetness and sweetness of honey, this is not only a nutritious drink but also a very good cough remedy.
The effect of male papaya flowers soaked in honey
Treatment of diabetes
Male papaya flowers soaked in honey have the effect of helping the body to increase insulin production, which plays an important role in reducing glucose levels, stabilizing blood sugar for diabetics.
Treatment of diseases of the digestive tract
Both male papaya flowers and honey are healthy foods, these two ingredients will help relieve discomfort caused by acid reflux, heartburn, and heartburn.
In addition, the antioxidant ingredients and vitamins and minerals such as: Vitamins A, C, E, iron, calcium, … help protect a healthy digestive system, prevent the attack of bacteria and viruses.
Lower blood cholesterol, stabilize blood pressure
Substances such as folate and antioxidants found in honey-soaked male papaya flowers help protect the vessel walls and prevent cholesterol plaques from sticking to the blood vessel walls.
Treatment of cough, sore throat
In addition, in honey-soaked male papaya flowers, there are anti-inflammatory ingredients, which help kill bacteria in the throat, thereby reducing sore throat, swelling and soothing cough.
A survey from Australian researchers on men with prostate cancer showed that their disease was reduced by 82% when using male papaya flowers regularly.
Scientists have found powerful antioxidants in these two ingredients: Phenol, vitamins E, C, beta-carotene, lycopene or gallic acid. These substances help prevent harmful free radicals from affecting cells, helping to prevent cancer.
Prevent stroke, heart attack
One study found that in people who supplemented with beta-carotene – a precursor of vitamin A, reduced the risk of heart disease. Limit conditions such as heart attack, stroke.
Support weight loss
Honey provides a lot of energy to help the body prevent nutritional deficiencies to support the diet. Male papaya flowers contain a lot of fiber, vitamins B, A, C that help the body burn excess fat, reduce the body’s appetite.
Note when soaking and using honey-soaked male papaya flowers
The use is like that, but you need to keep in mind some of the following issues for the effective use of honey-soaked male papaya flowers:
- You need to pay attention to choose the right male papaya flowers, avoid choosing the wrong female papaya flowers when drinking will not be effective. How to distinguish male papaya flowers are usually smaller, with yellow stamens, flowers grow in clusters that sprout from the leaves.
- You should collect flowers early in the morning and choose flowers that have just bloomed will have higher medicinal properties.
- If you want to store it for a long time, you need to dry the flowers in the shade , you can use a plastic bag or box for long-term storage.
- Male papaya flowers soaked in honey should be stored at room temperature and used for up to 1 year . If you notice any signs of damage or unusual odors during use, discontinue use.
- Use the right dose, do not abuse too much.
- Honey-soaked male papaya flowers only have a supportive effect, not a substitute for medicine.
- Note not for children under 1 year old.
- Do not use for pregnant women, people with diarrhea, people who are allergic to the components of male papaya flowers and honey.
Just now is the effect and how to make male papaya flowers soaked in honey that lassho.edu.vn wants to share with you. Hope you will have more useful knowledge to take care of your family.
Choose to buy fresh fruits of all kinds at lassho.edu.vn for immediate use:
Thank you for reading this post Effects and how to make male papaya flowers soaked in honey at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. “Effects of male papaya flower soaked in honey”
2. “Benefits of honey-soaked male papaya flowers”
3. “How to prepare male papaya flowers soaked in honey”
4. “Nutritional value of male papaya flowers”
5. “Traditional uses of male papaya flowers soaked in honey”
6. “Male papaya flowers in honey: health benefits”
7. “Medicinal properties of honey-soaked male papaya flowers”
8. “How to preserve male papaya flowers soaked in honey”
9. “Culinary uses of honey-infused male papaya flowers”
10. “Research studies on male papaya flowers soaked in honey”