You are viewing the article Advantages of a refrigerator that does not freeze you must know at Lassho.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Snow-free refrigerators are one of the preferred choices of users today. What are the advantages of a freezer that does not freeze and what are the benefits of using it. Let’s find out with lassho.edu.vn right in this article!
Some disadvantages when the refrigerator freezes
- Small storage space: Snow occupies a lot, causing food storage space to shrink, reducing cabinet capacity.
- Consumption of electricity: Normally, a frozen refrigerator will consume 2 times more power than a normal refrigerator, because the freezing interferes with the ability to cool food, so the machine must operate at a higher capacity.
- Reduced cooling capacity: The phenomenon of freezing causes the ability to cool, leading to spoilage of food stored in the refrigerator.
- Poor performance of the cabinet: The performance of the cabinet must also be doubled, and over time, it will weaken the cabinet and reduce its performance.
- It takes time to clean the refrigerator: To clean a frozen refrigerator, users need to take time to defrost and the cleaning is also more complicated than a regular refrigerator.
What is the technology that does not freeze on the refrigerator?
The technology that does not freeze on the refrigerator is known as indirect cooling technology. This form of cooling works on the principle that the fan blows cold air from the indoor unit hidden inside the cabinet body through the doors leading to the compartments.
The advantage of indirect cooling technology is that it completely eliminates the possibility of freezing inside the refrigerator because the cold air will be passed through the fan blowing throughout the cabinet. The operation of this mode will help the snow to be automatically discharged every 6 hours .
Advantages and benefits of using a frost-free refrigerator
- Large food storage space: Unobstructed by a thick layer of snow, users can make full use of 100% of the space to store food.
- Energy saving: Indirect cooling technology often integrates an inverter to save up to 30-40% of daily electricity use.
- Store food well: The refrigerator does not freeze so that the cold air can spread evenly throughout the entire space of the refrigerator, helping to ensure that the food is fresh.
- Time-saving and easy to clean the cabinet: The absence of snow makes it easy for users to clean the stains with just a clean cloth.
Above is some information about what is not freezing technology on refrigerators & some outstanding features that lassho.edu.vn provides you. Any questions you can leave in the comment section below to receive the fastest response.
Thank you for reading this post Advantages of a refrigerator that does not freeze you must know at Lassho.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.